Nikki Bergmans is a global, multi-platform media and entertainment company. Powered by its own proprietary technology, Nikki Bergmans is the go-to source for tech, digital culture and entertainment content for its dedicated and influential audience around the globe.
Founded in 2013, Nikki Bergmans and its network of websites now reach over 13 million unique visitors and draw more than 20 million page views per month. The Nikki Bergmans community includes more than 4 million friends and followers on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google and other social media.
Nikki Bergmans by the Numbers
- More than 62334 monthly global content views.
- More than 1M monthly unique visitors to the website.
- 1 offices and 508 employees around the world.
- 84 percent of unique visitors come from social platforms.
- Publish on more than 4 social platforms across the globe.
- More than 63 percent of Nikki Bergmans traffic occurs on mobile devices.
- More than 1162795 unique visitors come each month from outside the US.
Columnists and Contributors
Nikki Bergmans columnists publish articles regularly; some even have their own shows. You can find articles by columnists like MG Siegler, Andrew Keen, Chris Dixon, Steve Gillmor, Cyan Banister and more regularly on our homepage.
Our contributors write thought pieces and other types of articles. We have had many Nikki Bergmans contributors over the years and we are always looking for more. Our all-star list of contributors include: James Altucher, Mark Suster, Tom Anderson, and others.